In the December 2011 issue of Martha Stewart Living, we can see the following cross promotions of Martha’s media and branded products:
- Cross promotion of other magazines: Everyday Food, Whole Living
- Harry & David Gift Basket including Martha’s book Pies and Tarts
- Many notations to go to her website www.MarthaStewart.com to find more information. Note that her website is displayed prominently at the bottom of each page of this magazine.
- Co-sponsorship between Farmers Insurance and recipes and holiday entertaining tips on the Martha website
- The Martha Stewart Show, Martha Bakes and Emeril’s Table on Hallmark Channel
- Regular guest appearance on the Today Show on NBC
- Video On-Demand segments
- Martha on Sirius XM Radio
- Martha Stewart Macy’s Collection
- The iPad/ iPhone Cookies app
- Martha Stewart Living brand at Home Depot
- The iPad version of Martha Stewart Living magazine, free for subscribers to the print magazine
- New holiday book- Holiday Handbook: The Best of Martha Stewart Living
- Cross-promotion of MSLO and Avery labels.
- Martha Stewart Crafts line in general and then special advertisements for the Crafts line at Michael’s stores.
Because of the large number of cross-promotion advertisements, featured in the Martha Stewart Living magazine, I decided to present it in a slide show fashion than scanned images.
Often times, when there is an advertisment featuring Martha Stewart or any of her products, you will see the label “ADVERTISEMENT” noted at the top of the page so that it’s clear to the reader that this is really an advertisement page and not part of the magazine editorial content.